Greetings Pediatric Dentistry West Patients, Families, and Friends:
We hope you are in good health and are finding ways to enjoy a little more time with family during these unprecedented times. Dr. John, Dr. Zach, and the entire team at Pediatric Dentistry West miss seeing all of you and are eager to get back to doing what we love!
We have spent the last several weeks reworking our office policies, schedule, and patient flow to reflect the “new normal.” With safety as our number one priority and the forefront of our detailed plan to reopen, we wanted to share with you some of the changes you might see at your next visit.
Enhanced cleaning practices:
- Our offices have always exercised strict infection control recommendations set forth by the CDC, but we have implemented some new protocols established by the American Dental Association (ADA) and the Indiana Dental Association (IDA).
- Some of these include increased frequency of hygiene/sanitation practices, a minimum of 6 ft between patient treatments, and installation of and air purification system FDA approved to kill viruses, bacteria, and mold.
- If you have an upcoming appointment, our office will be in touch with you to confirm.
- We are revising our hours and schedule to reflect social distancing guidelines. Thus, the day and time may be slightly different than what was originally scheduled. We thank you in advance as we navigate this new process.
Arrival & check-in:
- For a detailed visual tutorial on arrival to our office, our team has put together a video to help guide you through our new check-in procedures. You can watch it here.
- During this time, only one parent will be permitted into the building with their child. In addition, all parents/guardians will be required to wear a mask or face covering while in the office.
A new look:
- We may look very different to your child at their next visit, as our doctors and team members will be wearing enhanced personal protective equipment in accordance with the CDC, ADA, and IDA.
- We know that the dental office can be a scary place for children and we want to do our part to help ease their transition. Having your child watch our new check-in procedures videocan help prepare them for some of the changes they may experience in their appointment. We hope this eases their (and your) anxiety about returning to care.
- Even though we have made some modifications, your child will still be greeted with the same warmth and positivity you have come to expect from our team.
Please feel free to reach out to our office if you have any concerns. We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and will notify you of any changes as soon as they are available. We are committed to helping your family during this time and look forward to welcoming you back to the office soon!
Drs. John and Zach Bozic
The corona virus pandemic we are all experiencing at this moment in time has impacted each and every one of us in so many different ways. Use this time capsule to capture memories and moments that you don’t want to forget. Have fun creating memories with your family!
Share a picture with your completed time capsule here on Facebook and use the hashtag #SmilesForRudy so we can see how you’ve been spending your time during this pandemic. If you bring your completed time capsule in to the office when we re-open and show it to us, we’ll have a special surprise for you!
Page 18 is a sign you can color and hang on your window or give it to someone who is working the front lines to keep you safe!
Page 19 is our summer drawing contest. Draw a summer themed page and post it to our Facebook with the hashtag #SmilesForRudy. The winning drawing will win $50 Amazon gift card as well as have their coloring page featured at our coloring station all summer long!
We miss you all and can't wait to see you when we re-open!